Friday, June 27, 2008

If Looks Could Kill

The nurse turned around
And she looked at me
She said she aint got the remedy
To set me free
I said i dont need the pills
So let it be
I am a little blind but if you undress
Then maybe i can see

If looks could kill, then baby i am ogling at you
If you're in for the thrill, then i am runnin up the prison for you
Whew!

The teacher strokes her hair
While her clip falls down
Waves rushing out
Like a smile in a frown
I said keep smilin' baby
cause we're gettin out of this town
I will make you my queen
And you will wear a crown

If looks could kill, then baby i am ogling at you
If you're in for the thrill, then i am runnin up the prison for you
Whew!

Kickstart this love machine
Break these bars of steel
I am lying here, without your feel
And dont look at me, cause i wanna kill

Yeah i wanna kill!

2 comments:

Siddharth Adelkar said...

you bastige. thats farging awesome.

shreya said...

I love it!!! Really...

"I used to go out with him"...