Monday, May 12, 2014

Leaves And Branches

I got left off
Just like someone you knew
Someone you hated
Someone you did not love

I got branched out
Just like someone you left
Someone you avoided
Someone you tore apart

The roots are pale and dry
The blossom is dead as a lie
Your army is a brain washed crime
Your honor is a soulless prejudice

I got turned on
Just like someone you led on
Someone you calculated
Someone you manipulated

I got lost in
Just like someone you poisoned
Someone you called home
Someone you killed inside

The roots are dehydrated
Thirsty and dead like the blossom
Your army is a braveless gutless pride
Your prejudice is a meaningless honor

I got fed up
Just like something you trash
Something you got rid of
Something you never cared for

I got nothing
Just like i have always been
Something i have cried about
Something that will never heal

The roots have decayed
No rain, no sun, no life
Your army has conquered it all
Your prejudice has buried my pride

No comments: