Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Under My Bed

Its under my bed, somewhere and i don't
No i don't got the time to chase
Its a litte dark and dusty and my feet
They could use a little change
So i went crashing down the hill, trashed on a pill
And everything was one sweet haze
Time took a travel as i tripped on this daze
I went rushing back to my bed and fell flat on my face

She frowns at me and wonders why
Why i never ever tried to come back
Its a little dark and dusty and my mind
It could use a little change
So i went soaring through the sky, trashed on this high
And everything was one sweet blaze
Time took a standstill as i leaped through the laze
I found myself all alone and my bed was over my face

They took me over to the hilltop where we gazed
Gazed at the imprisoned sky
It was a little dark and dusty and the moon
It could use a little change
So i went sailing with this kite, trashed on this night
And everything was one alarming maze
Time ceased to exist as i tried to free me from this cage
It took me back to where i was and i found it under my bed

1 comment:

Aayushi Mehta said...

I liked this. A lot.